CASC/ACEC acknowledges with gratitude the hosting of the Secretariat at the CanadianCentre for the Study of Co-operatives, University of Saskatchewan.
The Secretariat is responsible for these tasks:
- Maintaining financial records, processing membership dues, managing PayPal account, banking, invoicing, and receipting
- Forwarding donations to the Ian MacPherson Legacy Fund
- Maintaining membership in CMC and the Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences
- Preparing annual financial statements
- Monitoring and managing the CASC email account
- Maintaining subscription to the DotCoop domain
- Updating Constitution, letterhead, membership lists, updating merit award, scholarship, officer, conference lists
- Soliciting, gathering, editing, and formatting all content for two published Newsletters a year.